If it doesn’t sell, it isn’t creative
Over de functie
Yacht Life Sciences is looking for a Sales Manager Asia for one of our clients, a specialist in laboratory equipment.
Your responsibilities as a Sales Manager Asia:
- Territory Asia Revenue achievement versus target of the company's Crystallization Systems. Territory includes at least the following countries: China, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore
- Identify, qualify and prospect (new) customers and agents/distributors in the Territory
- Identifying customer needs and positioning of the company's Crystallization systems to satisfy the needs of the international market
- Develop agents and distributors
- Gain understanding of accounts (at various levels of contacts) within each country to aid agent/distributor in closing business
- In collaboration with headquarters, develop and implement a sales plan
- Organize/coordinate distributor events and lead generation events
- Gather customer and agent feedback and communicate this effectively with various product teams to further develop and improve new systems
- Closely monitor customer satisfaction and market developments
- Preparation of timely and accurate client/account activity summaries and sales forecasts
- Development of new markets and agents within the territory for these markets for the existing and new products
The ideal Sales Manager should have:
- At least five years of successful sales of capital equipment with an extensive network in the regional pharmaceutical/chemical/scientific market place
- Demonstrable success of growing revenues in international territories including Asia
- Has experience or understanding of pharmaceutical equipment development process
- International experience and feeling, and can (re)present the company well during conferences and meetings with (potential) partners
- Excellent team-player attitude in product development environment, with strong motivation, drive and communication capabilities (critical yet positive attitude)
- Absolutely convinced of the importance of results and timelines
- Willing to travel frequently (20-40%)
- Has strong planning and problem solving skills with flexible attitude and is able to operate efficiently in a dynamic and international environment
- Excellent fit with company culture, meaning: entrepreneurial, dynamic, highly motivated individual with can-do mentality
- Hands-on mentality and technically capable to execute product demo’s and agent training
This concerns a full-time position at our client.
This company provides crystallization research systems to its clients in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry all over the world. The systems allow their clients to improve their internal R&D capabilities. The systems are developed by specialists, based on their experiences in R&D. Currently the company offers three high-end crystallization research systems. Several new product ideas are under construction to extend our product portfolio for the coming years.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.