De leukste vacatures vind je bij mij!
Over de functie
For our client we are looking for a transport specialist. Our client is one of the leading companies in the slotmachine and mobile gaming industry.
In this role you will be:
Scheduling, coordinating and arrange (inter)national shipments and transports in the most economical manner, whilst considering applicable priority,mode of transport, customer and company requirements. Ensure all shipping and clearance documentation complies with the applicable local laws and requirements, company guidelines and policies. Control shipments by adequate tracking and tracing, appropriate and timely availability of EXW statements and proof of delivery.
- Scheduling and organizing of all transports driven by Sales order administration and/of internal customers, mainly but not limited to project based or consol. shipments for international based customers.
- Validation, maintenance of all applicable and relevant shipping and transport required data in compliance with the laws/requirements, such as Tariff codes country of origin and commercial values, and any other applicable Trade compliance data
- Arrange and coordinate shipment of the orders within most cost effective and the correct priority, in conjunction with the selected forwarders and/or logistics department requirements.
- Provide price quotes for freight and transportation based on market conform forwarders pricing.
- Assist and support the customer service functional area s with quotes and sales order processing shipments as requested/required
- Processing of and responding to inquiries for request for transport quotes and conditions.
- Negotiate and assign forwarders (in liaise with management) where required for potential savings and efficiency improvements
- Closely liaise with the Technical, Sales and Customer service staff and forwarders for transport planning in order to establish an efficient, timely and pro-active shipment processing.
- Monitor, follow up and coordinate the progress of shipments and transports to ensure agreed delivery times are met within the agreed terms and conditions.
- Follow up on any required documentation requirements in relation to transport and shipping (Proof of Delivery, shipping certification, commercial invoice etc.)
- When required action on pending transport/shipments by expediting and changing of priority
- Adequate follow up on delivery discrepancies and issues in order to resolve timely and commercially.
- Accurate and retrievable filing of all forwarder and transport order related documentation and correspondence.
- Provide periodical reports or upon request for shipments/transports/forwarders and cost delivery related data
- Provide assistance on all other departmental tasks whenever required.
- MBO+ / HBO level or subsequent Transport/shipping related education (3-5 year recent experience)
- At least 3 years of experience in a transport coordinating role
- Experience within transport by either air, road or sea is a knock-out
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Fluent written and spoken English is required any other language is a preference
- Service minded and commercial attitude is required
- Good working knowledge of SAP MS office and tracking and tracing tools
- Extend knowledge of Tariff codes, customs regulations and trade compliance
- Sharing of knowledge and information on functional level, in order to establish and maintain an efficient and broad logistics workforce.
- Propose and implement possible process improvements in order to increase efficiency and services.
You will get a 1-year contract with the option (and intention) to extend to permanent
Salary between €2600 - €4300 gross monthly depending on knowledge and experience
23 vacation days
A dynamic role within a informal company where there is a lot of room for initiative
International operating company
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anjana Makhan via telefoonnummer 06-30390108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.