Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Yacht has a current vacancy for the position of Media Print Engineer in a high-tech company. This position is open in Venlo.
As Media Print Engineer, your main responsibilities are to test various media types and approve/reject them with defined procedures. Using the procedures and optimizing the related working methods is essential to ensure customers are helped with the right media with good quality.
Your tasks, among others, as Media Print Engineer are:
- Execute media testing;
- Accurate documentation and reporting of the outcomes of the media testing;
- Proactively indicate issues/problems during media testing;
- Align work with media specialists.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Candidate has a BSc/Msc in (Applied) Physics or technische natuurkunde or Chemistry technical background;
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of and experience with effective problem solving abilities (media, color and print quality issues);
- very accurate and precise (as the media testing can be error sensitive);
- good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
High tech company in Venlo.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Simon Hozi via telefoonnummer 06-23247281
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.