There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs!
Over de functie
Within the HSDP (HealthSuite Digital Platform) Clinical Platforms organization, we are looking for a Junior Software Test Engineer, who helps to develop high quality software faster by extending the test automation framework. We are looking for someone with ambitions, someone that wants to grow towards a strategic level.
You work in an international environment, with teams in India and NL and (internal) customers across the globe, you engage to realize successful Healthcare products integrating the common Imaging Software platform; you work in an agile organization based on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) software development methodology.
HSDP Clinical Platforms delivers Imaging and Service Platforms, as well Interoperability Services, and User Interface Toolkits to all Healthcare product teams in Philips. The core value for Clinical Platforms is to develop and maintain services and assets common to many product teams, providing a unified customer experience and realizing faster Time to Market for the product teams. HSDP Clinical Platforms is well placed, driving clinical innovation on imaging modality consoles, in advanced visualization solutions, as well as diagnostic enterprise solutions. Clinical platform assets are deploying on devices as well as on the HSDP cloud stack. As Clinical Platforms is part of HSDP, it will also enable product teams to leverage from the core HSDP assets through the Clinical Platforms such as Data Analytics and cloud computing.
Your responsibilities within this traineeship role will include:
· Maintaining and extending test framework along with test-case implementation
· Ability to steer and support development teams to deliver high quality at the system level
· Work with development teams to identify and implement appropriate levels of test automation
· Work with DevOps to analyze, review, and clarify design and architecture for testing
· Work in a team with regard to test coverage, test framework architecture and test strategy in a defined and controlled environment
· Perform feasibility studies with respect to testing and recommends about the usage of test techniques, methods and tools
· Adherence with processes (including tools, build process) and contribution in process improvements
· Create test awareness, provide coaching and ensure appropriate transfer of testing know-how with all roles in the development team and with peers
· Troubleshoot complex system level issues from performance and reliability aspects
We are looking for
· Master’s degree in SW Engineering, Computer Science or any other technical discipline but with an affinity for software.
· A candidate that is passionate about software testing, test automation and related development methodologies (TDD, ATDD, etc.)
· Affinity with software testing methods and types
· Some experience with C#/.NET development and object oriented programming
· Familiar with both functional and non-functional (reliability and performance) testing aspects
· Experience with UI automation tools (for example CodedUI, selenium) is a plus
· Analytical, creative and abstract thinker, who can take the outside-in perspective.
· A team player, eager to work and communicate effectively in a global team environment
As a Trainee you will be trained as a specialist with management skills! Together we look for the best assignments at Philips. We will offer an in-house traineeships (2 or 3 different assignments at Philips).
Each Yacht trainee follows, in addition to the 2 or 3 challenging assignments an intensive personal leadership journey over a course of three years. Active coaching, mentoring, competence and self-reflection by other trainees are important pillars within this program. A YACHT trainee is performing at increased efficiency within the organization and gives fresh insights. Now and in the future!
As a trainee you will be selected on the skills and attributes. The core competencies that apply to all our Trainees are:
· Results orientation
The above core competencies are assessed through an online assessment tool! Apply via the apply-button, Yacht Trainees will send you to a link to the test!
YACHT Trainees Engineering offers you the most challenging assignments at Philips. Work that matters is our focus. As a trainee you will participate in our talent program #schoolofwork! #Schoolofwork is more than a series of workouts. It is a complete training program with intensive coaching, online assignments, and talent Day intervisions. You will get a talent coach from YACHT who guides you and a Talent psychologist from out training. In addition to this program and intensive counseling we offer you a competitive salary and the opportunity to make strides in your own personal development as an professional.
YACHT Trainees is the specialist in the field of young talent. We find, retain and develop highly skilled young people (Bachelor / Master) with a maximum of 2 years work experience. YACHT Trainees has developed a new, innovative and already successful talent program. Within the YACHT traineeship talent is trained as specialist with management skills. The program helps you to fulfill strategic positions within 3 years.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Martijn van der Aa via telefoonnummer 06-51573734
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.