Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
• In alignment with System Architects and project leaders, identify Quality and Reliability requirements for complex, innovative healthcare
architectures and products
• Develop advanced and/or appropriate strategies to analyze, predict and monitor reliability data of complex products as an input to new
developments or improvements to existing products
• Develop actionable strategies to incorporate quality and reliability in the design of the total product and all sublevels
• Take full responsibility for the execution of the quality management strategy of the product and support, coach and guide multi-disciplinary
project teams of highly skilled technical experts in that process
• In alignment with project teams, apply, manage or guide the implementation of Design for -Six Sigma, -Reliability, -Testing and Manufacturing
(DfX) in R&D, throughout the whole life cycle.
• Take personal ownership to resolve the most complex quality or reliability challenges in Philips products
• Grow project team capabilities via training, coaching and leading by example
• Cooperate (globally) with Philips or external R&D centers to execute DfR plans
• MSc /PhD degree in relevant area of expertise; Discipline like Physics, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, etc.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in customer oriented product development (preferably global) organizations
• In depth knowledge of quality and reliability engineering techniques, tools, models, physics, mathematics
• Domain knowledge and understanding of the relevant application and technology area, or capable to gain this quickly
• A proven track record in implementing and applying concepts in the fields of designing in quality and reliability and problem solving techniques
applied to products and processes
• Experience and track record in automotive industry and its tools and concepts (PFMEA, Control Plan, PPAP) and/or Healthcare industry (GMP,
GLP, quality standards) are strongly preferred.
• You combine analytical and conceptual thinking, physical insight, flexibility and a hands-on mentality to deliver sustainable results and creative
• You are able to inspire people, lead and mobilize teams, with training and coaching capabilities.
• An entrepreneurial attitude; establish improvements and results, acquisition skills, customer minded
• Communication skills through all stakeholders levels within the business, verbally and in writing
• You are a motivated self-propelling person, with determination to succeed and the ability to manage change.
• Fluent in English
• DfSS or DMAIC Black Belt/Master Black Belt, or equivalent by experience
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.