Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Over de functie
We are looking for an Installation Manager with a background in High Voltage. Within this position, you will mainly be working at the Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy head office in The Hague and you will be leading the activities onsite from there.And now and then you will be onsite at Westermeerwind and onshore parks, to monitor installations.
You are responsible for the works performed on the electrical infrastructure of a Wind Park. And you will be assigning functions and activities like;
- Authorized person (High Voltage Electrical);
- Responsible person;
- Safety inductions / audits;
- Securing EHS;
And issuing of permits to work.
- Check the certificates of all employees working in turbines and appoint each employee for the role, i.e. WV-, VOP- and VP-er;
- Define work instruction/package for HV-switching, i.e. WI, RAMS, Safe system of work, PPE, ZEV, etc.;
- Clear delegation of responsibilities by assigning qualified employees in written with necessary authorization;
- Following Key procedure (LV/HV zones);
- EHS plan and procedures for the electrical work;
- Safety inductions / audits;
And securing EHS around the electrical systems.
• High Voltage Systems (expert level)
• Experience as an installation manager of high voltage systems and/or HV Specialist.
Dutch Occupational Health & Safety Act (Arbowet): Employer ‘WHAT’
Article 3: Secure safe and health workplace employees
Article 10: Secure safe and health workplace third party
Dutch Occupational Health & Safety Decree (Arbobesluit): Employer ‘HOW’
Article 3.5: Electrical work and switch activities which can present dangers, only by competent, sufficient trained and assigned workers.
Accepted System of Work by Dutch Labour Inspectorate (Inspectie SZW) and used as framework for assessment:
EN-3140 Low Voltage (? 1000 VAC) Dutch supplements
EN-3840 High Voltage (≥ 1000 VAC) Dutch supplements
NEN 1041:2005; Safety regulation for HV installation
Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
Please contact us for the specific conditions of this job.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a technology leader in the global wind industry. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Robin Valk via telefoonnummer 06-10459325
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.