IT always seems impossible until it’s done
Over de functie
We are seeking a Subject Matter Expert experienced in Tag Management to join the Reporting Services team. The Reporting Service practice at Philips is a team of innovative web analytics marketing professionals offering proven, leading edge interactive marketing strategies, insights and services. Our team is focused on understanding our business’ and markets’ strategic business objectives, relating those objectives to measurable marketing indicators, and delivering insights and strategies that promote continuous performance improvements.
- Work with clients to understand their business objectives and translate into marketing integration and technology strategy and requirements
- Provide technical support to internal and client teams around marketing tagging, data validation and data integration
- Define Quality Assurance and testing activities to ensure accurate and efficient data collection
- Manage tags via Tag Management Solutions such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Manage all analytics and media tags
- Validate and debug implementation issues
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues
- Govern the existing implementation and new requests.
Required Skills & Experience
- Dutch speaking is a must
- 3-4 years of experience in implementing web and advertising analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture, SiteCatalyst), Google Analytics, etc.
- 3-4 years of experience with Tag Management tools such as Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager or Google Tag Manager
- 3-4 years of experience with Doubleclick Floodlights and DSP tagging
- Proficiency in debugging tools such as Charles, Fiddler, httpfox, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work streams effectively, with the ability to think and act independently
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
We offer you an interesting job for a longer term at a leading company in the region. Yacht offers you beautiful study and development opportunities and is an employer who always looks for the best match and allows you to optimize your duty in your job!
- This position can be both: contracting of freelance
- Work location: Eindhoven
- Period: start date ASAP (to be determined).
For over 125 years, Philips has been improving lives through sustainable innovation. Today, we are a leading health technology company focused on making life better for billions worldwide, starting with the lives of our own passionate, collaborative and remarkably diverse employees. We are always looking for like-minded people to join our team and create a healthier, more connected society with us while advancing their careers.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.