Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
As a Reporting & Consolidation Controller you will be driving the consolidation and performing monthly controls of the Financial Reporting, you will provide financial information and expertise to support the Finance department and other business stakeholders. Next to this you will be part of a team that takes ownership of all reporting system related issues. Your responsibilities consist of but are not limited to:
- Being the focal point towards the portfolios and the Business Units for the reporting system application (Onestream), as well as for resolving technical IFRS issues and providing guidance on the reporting of complex transactions, including acquisitions and disposals.
- Responsible for building and maintaining reports from the reporting system.
- Contribute strongly to monthly submissions and annual book close as well as providing information for interim reports.
- Quality assurance of financial reporting received from Business Unites as well as portfolio offices.
- Document business processes and procedures to support the above functions and make recommendations for improvement.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a communicative skilled and proactive person who is ready for the next step and not afraid to take on complex queries and cases. Next to this you are constantly looking for improvement and you thrive best in an international and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Economics from University or Commercial high school. Completed Auditor/Accountant/Controller (ACCA, RA, CPA or likewise)
- 3 - 4 years of experience within Consolidation, Reporting, Financial Controlling or Accounting or relevant experience at an entity which is part of an international group within Reporting, Financial Controlling or Accounting
- Experience in the Accountancy/Big4 is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of consolidation process, IFRS and Microsoft Office
- To have an analytical and structured working method
- Possess empathy, personal tact, cultural understanding, and good communication skills
- High competency in written and verbal English
- Ability to handle complexity and distil key messages
- Commitment to delivery and ability to work under pressure to hard deadlines
- A mindset of continuous improvement and ‘can do’ approach
- Enjoys and competent at the IT elements of the role
- Customer service mindset and high personal standards
- Competitive salary
- Good benefit package, including 13th month
- Possibility to grow and develop on a personal and professional level
Large logistic company
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Malu Perpétua Alvino via telefoonnummer 06-19304503
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.