Welcome in our network
Over de functie
ASML is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. Worldwide over 10.000 people work at ASML, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Veldhoven. The employees of ASML share the passion for technology with a customer focus. At ASML one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working at ASML is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements.
Within ASML, the sector Development and Engineering is responsible for the specification, design, integration, qualification, and sustaining of all ASML products.
You are happy to make things work and to build great applications which in turn will make things move and will insure extremely precise calibrations.
You will be responsible for writing clean and highly functional code for several stages of our machines such as the lenses and the wafer stages.
You enjoy seeing things move by the code that you generate, regardless if you have to write code in C, C++ or Python – to you, the results count.
You will be responsible for creating clear specifications, making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for ASML and thus for every software engineer.
You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications.
You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment.
You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments.
Bachelor or Master level with an education in Embedded Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Mechatronics, Engineering or comparable.
- Software engineer with 2-5 years of experience in large-scale software applications - embedded programming.
- Key competencies for this role are Unix/Linux, C, C++, UML, real-time, Python, VxWorks, Matlab.
- Solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns.
- You are seeking to work in a precise and challenging department.
- You are quality-driven and you are looking for an environment where your technical skills will be enhanced and your ideas will be put to the test.
- You are not afraid to debate technical aspects within the team because you know that we will always choose the best solution.
- You want to be a part of a dynamic and challenging environment that leaves no room for errors in the live environment.
- You are passionate about robotics and you would like be a part of our teams who are building large scale applications for large machines which in their turn, have a global usability.
Join our network.
The network of the premium staffing firm for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments.
More info on ASML you can find here.
Having over 200 people working at ASML, Yacht is the best organization for you to work at the world market leader in lithographic machines.
Besides challenging assignments, Yacht will offer you excellent education opportunities, technical meetings, an attractive salary package combined with personal guidance.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met René Brands via telefoonnummer 06-24894626
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.