The biggest unanswered question is "Where is the money?" Warren Buffett
Over de functie
The financial organization of this company specialized in medical technoly is divided in various departments consisting of a fast growing number of specialists. The Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) offers support in all financial key process such as Financial Planning & Control, Order to Cash & Treasury, Purchase to Pay, Record to Report and VAT. These departments offer their service to more than 20 countries in Europe, Africa and Middle East. The teams drive operations, solve problems, improve processes and ensure compliance.
In this role you will be part of the Finance Solutions and Reporting team. You will be the business partner for local controllers in our region, the tax and VAT departments, corporate headquarters and the regional
controller(s). For the legal entities served by the FSSC you will provide guidance on accounting questions in accordance with our operating procedures, the financial policies and US GAAP. You will be involved in
a wide range of projects varying from supporting the integration of companies acquired, process improvement projects, supporting other departments within the FSSC, support tax audits etc.
The main job responsibilities include:
• Support and coordinate finance integrations of companies acquired and divestitures/carve-outs on behalf of the FSSC
• Support and coordinate Balance Sheet reviews, thereby closely partnering with local controllers (and various FSSC (sub) departments) on behalf of the FSSC
• Support and coordinate SAP deployments of legal entities in EMEA on behalf of the FSSC
• Support and coordinate tax audits on behalf of the FSSC
• Support ad hoc US GAAP finance/accounting support, ensuring adherence to compliance, WWFM policies, and potentially revisit policies where needed
• Liaison with Corporate Finance on accounting principles and reporting standards for EMEA
• Coordinate the external audit for the EMEA audit related to the FSSC processes and provide supports local finance where needed.
• Drive centralized revenue recognition processes
• Lead/participate in cross-functional in proces improvements on both local and European projects
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Auditing
• Perfect command of English and least 1 other European language
• Preferably 3-5 years working experience in Accounting, Finance or Auditing
• ERP system experience
• Plus is experience in a multinational or audit firm
• Team player with hands-on mentality
• Result / quality oriented
• Good accounting /US GAAP knowledge
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
• Unambiguous and customer friendly focus
• Good computer skills (Excel)
• Be able to think strategically
• Ensure ethical behavior
• Manage and lead change
This organisation offers you a professional, international, dynamical and high quality working environment, where
personal development is stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged. Your Individual Development Plan
will challenge you to further develop your personal skills and competencies, to build your career within our
Multinational listed on the NYSE and world leader in medical technology.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rita Borst via telefoonnummer 06-13162438
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.