IT always seems impossible until it’s done
Over de functie
The Product Owner is the member of the team responsible for defining and prioritizing the Team Backlog so as to streamline the execution of program priorities, while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of the features or components the team is responsible for. The Product Owner has a significant role in quality, and is the only team member empowered to ‘accept’ new stories.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Manages and prioritizes the backlog for a single team
- Manages stakeholder interests
- Contributes to program / product roadmap and release planning (Agile Release Train)
- Explains wider organization and stakeholder visions and goals
- Creates or supports a business case
- Promotes agile way of working outside the scrum team
- Can challenge the team and has 'constructive conflicts' within the team
- Shields the team from external (stakeholder) disturbances
- Participates in the scrum rituals.
- Applying SAFe / Agile
- Product Owner role (certified)
- Requirements engineer/analyst
- Using agile planning tools (TFS)
- Requirements modelling using Enterprise architect
- Cloud based services
- Healthcare domain experience
- Development background
- Team player
- Quality mindset
- Customer mindset
- Working in a (healthcare) quality management system
- Multi cultural / multi region environment
We offer you an interesting job for a longer term at a leading company in the region. Yacht offers you beautiful study and development opportunities and is an employer who always looks for the best match and allows you to optimize your duty in your job!
- This position can be both: contracting of freelance
- Work location: Eindhoven
- Period: start date ASAP (to be determined).
At Philips Healthcare, we are dedicated to creating the future of health care and saving lives. We develop innovative solutions across the continuum of care in partnership with clinicians and our customers to improve patient outcomes, provide better value and expand access to care. Our focus is on understanding the continuum of care from hospital to home – choosing to participate in the areas where we can add significant value.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.