It's a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together!
Over de functie
At their Corporate Centre in Amersfoort, The Netherlands, they are looking for a
High Potential Sourcing Manager
FrieslandCampina is seeking someone with high potential with excellent commercial skills. Responsible for executing the sourcing and procurement of dairy commodities in line with the sourcing strategy. A role that will see you in charge of one third of the total sourcing scope of 800 million Euros, it involves making tactical decisions, sometimes with a scope of 12-18 months ahead. Initiate, plan, manage and execute sourcing projects concerning optimization and cost savings.
This position requires the ability to operate successfully in highly volatile dairy commodity markets plus a willingness to travel internationally around 20% of the time. Highly analytical, proactive and flexible in your approach, you have strong communication skills, above all, a real desire to develop your career within an international market leader.
- Completed academic degree
- At least 3 years relevant experience in international commodity markets, preferably within dairy
- Fluent in verbal and written English, preferable a second language
- Knowledge of commodities (preferably dairy), sourcing and supply chain
- The ideal candidate has excellent planning and organizational skills and effective communication and influencing skills
At FrieslandCampina, they consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
The compensation benefits for this position will be the following:
- Depending on your experience and training, a fulltime salary of €47.000 to €68.000 per year, including 8% holiday allowance, and 3% year-end bonus
- Fulltime work week of 38 hours per week
- 25 Days of leave per year, with the opportunity to buy/sell up to 5 days per year
- An additional Short-Term Incentive Plan (Bonus) of 7,5% (at target)
- Net commuting allowance of €0,19 per kilometer (max 30km single journey)
- Work-life balance
- Extensive collective insurance package
All 22,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Ruud Olijve via telefoonnummer 06-20865874
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.