De leukste functies in logistiek & inkoop vind je bij mij! Meer informatie of kennismaken? Neem contact met mij op.
Over de functie
For one of the leading organizations in production of medical equipments we are looking for a buyer indirect spend. In this new role you will be working closely with the Commodity Manager and support him in day to day buying operation. You will also be responsible for your own categories (which are to be determined and can vary) and simultaneously work on process improvements. From the Amsterdam office you will be working on an European level, collaborating with procurement colleagues of different offices. You will be traveling around 5%-10% of your team, primarily within Europe.
Your tasks / responsibilities:
- Perform analysis to identify sourcing opportunities regionally and/or within business units to drive incremental value to the business via savings and improved supplier efficiency.
- Support and assist regional or category Indirect strategic sourcing teams :-
- Drive cost reduction opportunities and activities through negotiations, RFP, alternate sourcing and supplier consolidation
- Resolve daily operation issues such as PO issues, payment issues and new supplier setup issues
- Gather & summarize to develop cost analysis on feasibility and potential cost savings
- Map out project activities, timeline and ensure each activities are updated to completion within stated time frame
- Evaluate & prepare weekly highlights, monthly reports and presentation data on cost saving programs
- Provide administrative support on supplier creation in Agile/JDE/ SAP and contract management
- Create and distribute category specific sourcing savings and compliance scorecards.
- Act as coordinator for Supplier Business Reviews by scheduling and maintaining meeting calendars, facilitating the information exchange required to plan and conduct Supplier Business Reviews (SBRs).
- Processing all purchase orders for designated GBU or region with efficiency and accuracy, ensuring compliance to preferred suppliers by independently working with the functions to address noncompliant issues
- Report on key business metrics for the indirect purchase order transactional process and develop and execute action steps to improve as applicable
- Act as sourcing liaison for the corporate Purchase card sourcing management program
- Other duties may be assigned.
To be considered for this role you have to have at least:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of Indirect Sourcing experience
- Be fluent in English, fluency in Dutch is preferred
- Be a strong communicator who can be direct and clear in conveying a message
- Great Excel skills
- Proficient in SharePoint Collaboration preferred
- Proficient in JDE, SAP, ORACLE base systems preferred
- A permanent position in a dynamic and growing organization with opportunity to grow and develop yourself.
- This is a fulltime position (40 hours).
- Salary between 48K-50K annually
- Flexible working hours
- Phone and laptop
- Bonus (4%-8% of the annual salary)
One of the leading companies in development and production of medical products (e.g. hospital beds, blood pressure monitors, scalpels, etc.). This organizations works internationally and has their European HQ in Amsterdam. Working here means you would be part of a company who keeps innovating and makes access to medical help easier all over the globe. The culture can be defined as open & transparent, with motivated professionals.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anjana Makhan via telefoonnummer 06-30390108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.