Quality is not an act, it is a habit
Over de functie
Do you want to play a key role in the production environment as Engineer? As Support Engineer you are operating within a particular part of the production (Unit / Building Block) and you are responsible for improving, maintaining released production processes. You will be part of an empowered team to achieve the goals defined by the Unit Manager.
As Support Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining manufacturing processes (e.g. work instructions), tooling and provide training
- Work close with other functions like Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing, R&D and Quality
- Prepares and introduces changes for released products.
- Defines, executes, controls and documents all process validation activities and related activities due to changes in current production
- Leading multi-disciplinary escalation teams
- Participating in daily CommCell and Material Review Board meetings
- Initiating improvements (A3, DMAIC,…) to improve the Factory Defect Rate
- With minimum a Bachelor degree in Electronics or Mechatronics
- With a result and quality driven attitude
- Who can work close with, and across other functions to get the job done
- Who has an entrepreneurial mindset within a regulated business
- Who has experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing
- Who has excellent English and Dutch language skills
- With proven experience in high tech medical device industry
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.