The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
Over de functie
For the Secure Parenting Business in Philips AVENT, we are looking for an experienced candidate on one of our most exciting innovation projects: uGrow, the world’s first medical baby app (see http://www.philips.co.uk/c-m-mo/ugrow-healthy-baby-development-app)
You will be responsible for (a part of) two workstreams in the development of uGrow:
1. Value creation workstream: You collaborate with Consumer Marketing, Software Developers to translate consumer needs into consumer
insights. You lead the search for and validation of consumer insights and you explore both early and late concepts with consumers, using
appropriate research methods. You contribute to the definition of product options and user requirements based on in-depth understanding of
consumer needs, and where needed, you completed required documentation to comply with medical regulations.
2. Personalised insights / advice: You coordinate the creation of data-driven personalized insights workstream, driving the ideation process,
leading ideas through the approval process and follow their implementation.
We are looking for:
• A senior, experienced UX researcher, User researcher, Product Researcher (more than 8 years work experience), within a cross-functional,
• A proven track record in UX (User Experience) research and usability testing of digital innovations and services. You have applied a range of
research methods, tools and processes and know the ins and outs of each.
• Experience in working an Agile software development environment (e.g., SAFe 4.0)
• Experience in Value Proposition Creation for connected propositions.
• Experience in creation of data driven personalized advice, insights and content.
• Technical background combined with a consumer mindset to be able to see the link between technology and consumers.
• Experience with medical devices/propositions is a bonus.
We welcome you to a dynamic and innovative environment with great innovations for you to work on. The offer concerns a temporary position for 3-5 months to replace a long-term absence. Minimum of 3 days per week.
Philips Personal Health delivers lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. Our brand promise is Innovation & You. We aim to develop innovations that make a meaningful difference to people’s lives. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people’s needs and aspirations to create innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
Innovation Site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) of Personal Health. It focuses on the development of medical and non-medical lifestyle products in the areas of Mother & Child Care, Pain Relief, Skin Care and Personal Health Solutions. The site is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions. Innovation Site Eindhoven is looking at a very challenging growth task to bring more new ideas, and increasingly digital innovations and services, to the global market. At Innovation Site Eindhoven, improving well-being is our passion, creating awesome consumer experiences through real-life solutions. We are an honest and inspirational team, daring to be different.
A key department in this site is Product Research, Consumer Care and Clinical. This function represents the Voice of the Consumer in our Innovation & Development activities. It drives the translation of powerful insights into products and services that delight consumers better than competition and live up to Philips’ brand promise of Innovation & You. The influence of the department spans from Insight generation / concept development to market launch and forms a main link between I&D and the business. You will work in a team of Product Researchers, Clinical Scientists and Consumer Care experts.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer 06-55724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.