Are you interested in game testing?
Over de functie
The Test Engineer is a key member of the Engineering team that uses test scripts to identify potential problems and defects, optimizing product quality. This position utilizes technical expertise and judgment to maintain high standards and increase efficiency in an evolving industry.
- Develops an understanding of the general testing process and standards.
- Will learn how to set-up, trouble-shoot and emulate at least one platform.
- Builds knowledge of known cheating techniques.
- Understands the hardware and software of the devices as assigned.
- Researches and identifies any special rules or local rules required by clients.
- Develops an understanding of client’s standards (or all regulations) and intent.
- Bachelors degree or masters in technical computing or electronics
- Experience with several programming languages such as C, C++, Java
- Pro-active attitude
- Being a team player with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of the English language, verbal and writing
- Mathematical skills is a plus
- Experience with electronics is a plus
- 25 Annual Leave Days
- Flexible Holiday Plan
- Pension Scheme (97% paid by employer)
- Bonus Scheme
- Commute travel allowance, covering 100% of public transportation
- Careerpath planning (geef even aan dat je dit wilt overleggen en dat je er op terugkomt)
Our client is an international company with offices in the USA, Europa, Africa, Asia and Australia. Their mission is to provide world-class testing, certification and professional services to the global gaming industry, and to accomplish their mission with the highest levels of independence and integrity. They have established an incomparable team of professionals to test and certify equipment, including mathematicians, hardware and software engineers, compliance engineers, system and communication engineers, high-tech engineers and quality assurance specialists. These highly trained, hand-picked experts deliver a level of service and expertise that cannot be matched by any other testing lab.
The office in the Netherlands is located in Hillegom. There are 23 different nationalities working at this ''American'' company. It is American because of the big staff parties and company events. You can reach the office by car and public transport, parking is possible close to the building.
Testing games, a lot of carreer opportunities, an international culture, difficult techniques and a enthusiastic team. Are you looking for this challenging opportunity?
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Luciënne Straus via telefoonnummer 06-10433458
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.