Ben jij een werktuigbouwkundig/Automotive/Elektrotechnisch Engineer en op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging? Dan kom ik graag met je in contact!
Over de functie
In this role you will take the lead to drive sales growth at our Global Truck Customers (OEM) and within the On-High Way, Bus and Trailer market in general. We are looking for a strong commercial leader with personality, experience in developing sales growth, margin improvement and customer satisfaction in a complex international and technical B2B environment. As a senior professional you will guide a dedicated sales team (application engineers and sales) and work closely together with enthusiastic colleagues in Oldenzaal and Paris.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Identify valuable opportunities for the Power-Packer organization and convert these opportunities to new sales wins at Truck OEM and other On-High Way, Bus and Trailer customers;
- Build strong relationships with external at different levels and disciplines;
- Guide the sales team for Truck OEM / On-Highway, which includes the functions of sales, inside sales and sales engineering;
- Achieve targeted sales growth for the assigned products / markets at a rate and profit range aligned with the strategic plan;
- Value-sell engineered products and solutions, based on total cost of ownership model;
- Transfers market knowledge to business development and marketing;
- Support, promote and mature the new sales leads and opportunity through the whole organization.
- Relevant degree on a MsC level;
- Excellent leadership skills to further improve and develop customer centricity within our organization;
- Affinity with the truck, bus and trailer market;
- Seasoned Sales Professional with 5 to 10 years of experience in sales of engineered products in a complex and international B2B customer environment;
- Self-confident and persistent professional with a strong drive to win and to find and create new business!;
- You have a proven track record of commercial successes and a strong (international) network;
- You are able to understand and translate customer and market signals in a structured way and able to represent Power-Packer on different (international) stakeholder levels;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and highly resistant to change and stress;
- Excellent communication skills (writing, verbal and presentations): English is required, German is an advantage;
- Willing to travel frequently (about 30%).
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Power-Packer offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. We offer a pleasant working atmosphere; Fun and Pride are part of our core principles! With a can do attitude and open minded culture we create an environment where people can realize their full potential!
Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in the automotive, truck, marine, agriculture and medical market. Power-Packer develops, assembles and markets actuation systems for customers on a global basis including OEM’s and Tier 1’s in diverse end-markets.
Moreover, Power-Packer is part of the US based corporation Actuant (NYSE listing; ATU). Actuant is a growing company active in a diverse range of industrial markets with locations in more than 30 countries and 5.500 employees worldwide. Our business model is based on Growth and Innovation in Emerging Markets and New Vertical markets. Like Actuant, we are constantly looking for new growth opportunities and innovations. Furthermore, we operate under a strong financial model focused on cash flow and profitability.
Power-Packer Europe is responsible for the business units: Power-Packer, Sanlo, Gits and Yvel. Power-Packer markets served include: Automotive, Truck, Medical, Marine, Special Vehicles & Equipment. Power-Packer has locations in The Netherlands, France, Turkey, India, China, Brazil, Mexico and United States and has more than 1.000 employees.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.