This is the beginning of anything you want
Over de functie
You have experience in implementing retention policy or retention program within a company because in this position you are starting a new program on data retention.
For this position, the ideal combination is data retention experience and excellent projectmanagement skills.
Oversees, develops, implements, and maintains the company's data and document retention program including policies, schedules, and procedures around required retention guidelines for data and documents (digital and non-digital).
- Prepare a detailed charter for a central data and document retention function including identifying what deliverables are needed for an effective Company-wide Data and Document Retention Program including policies, schedules, and procedures around required retention guidelines for data and documents (digital and non-digital).
- Analyze which data and documents need to be retained and for how long. Work with a core team of experts across IT, Information Management, Business, Legal and Compliance to come with a company-wide guidance keeping in mind the global nature of the company and the conflicting or overlapping requirements from many different laws, business needs and compliance domains.
- Work on a policy, schedule deployment plan with the different ongoing initiatives to ensure synergies. Bring all the current ongoing initiatives in this area to ensure that there is a single coordinated approach across the company on this topic.
- Manage the roll-out of the retention program within the company through a team of experts in this topic coming from various departments. Manage through influence.
- Establishes company-wide policies and procedures to formalize the record retention periods per record type.
- Develop a detailed governance setup to maintain the company-wide policies, schedules and procedures and update on an ongoing basis.
- Works with the core team to educate and monitor together with the business/market data stewards that all the necessary data, documents and records are obtained, distributed, and stored according to policy standards.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to College Degree in information management, Business or Business Administration
- Preferably 7 - 10 years of related work experience
- 3 - 5 years of project management experience, or the equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating knowledge of company data and document retention policies and procedures. Experience in data and document retention development a plus
- Experience of setting up a data and document retention program in the past is mandatory!
- Experience as a senior projectmanager/ programmanager with great stakeholdermanagement skills!
- Demonstrating project management capability with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong stakeholder management with experience of reporting into senior management
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
This offer is for a permanent position at a challenging, innovative multinational.
The benefits are very competitive (such as purchasing extra days off, development budget or coaching on the job etc.) and this environment has great opportunities for your career.
For over 125 years, Philips has been improving lives through sustainable innovation. Today, we are a leading health technology company focused on making life better for billions worldwide, starting with the lives of our own passionate, collaborative and remarkably diverse employees. We are always looking for like-minded people to join our team and create a healthier, more connected society with us while advancing their careers.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer 06-82047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.