Altijd op zoek naar goede professionals binnen Supply Chain Management
Over de functie
The Supply Planner will play a highly collaborative and visible role as part of a cross-functional team. The Supply Planner is responsible for Supply Network Planning and support business growth and profitability objectives, including customer satisfaction. Advance and implement strategies throughout each stage of the product lifecycle, including inventory and obsolescence management, new product launch planning and execution, product rationalization, and performance monitoring. Own and drive continuous improvement within Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP). Assess variation within supply and demand and proactively manage alignment and communication flows, including implementation of allocation strategies that maximize financial performance. Liaise with and coordinate activities across multiple manufacturing sites and distribution centers which directly impact product availability and customer service level. Support implementation of global/regional process and systems enhancements to improve supply chain efficiency.
• In conjunction with geographies develops realistic inventory targets and logistic plans. Maintains schedules and planning factors in the planning system and distribution requirement relationships between facilities.
• Provides feedback to Global Supply chain and help to allocate supply when limitations exist. Provides guidance to operations on short and long term capacity requirements.
• Contributes to phase-in/phase-out processes for assigned product lines. Communicates implementation plan to geographies and maintain and communicate all changes. Contributes to product launches with Marketing and Manufacturing and the allocation and distribution of products to meet the launch strategy.
• Maintains reports and matrixes on Product Availability and BO status.
• Participates in systems upgrades, enhancements and implementations for the Supply planning functions.
• Informs management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems.
• Executes material supply and demands; prepares work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on a master production schedule, shop load, and inventory requirements.
• Schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers, and requests for shipping orders
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, THE FOLLOWING BASIC QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE EVIDENT ON YOUR RESUME:
• Bachelor’s Degree
REQUIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years of operations and supply chain planning experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
• Experience using MRP or ERP systems
• Experience in Supply Chain Management
• Flexible in time and space (in the first months you need to travel several times to the UK for training)
At this moment there are 2 positions available; one as Supply Chain Planner for Israël (new area) and one as Supply Chain Planner for service & repair.
Salary depends on work experience and education. The salary will be approximately €46.000,- gross per year, excluding holiday allowance.
People who had interviews this year at Medtronic (Supply Chain positions) and are rejected are excluded for future applications.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mandy van Mulken via telefoonnummer 06-19295773
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.