Always looking for ambitious financials!
Over de functie
Do you love to travel and want to be part of a winning finance team? Please read further because you might be the right candidate for this challenging role as a Statutory compliance officer!
For our client, located in the heart of Amsterdam, we are looking for a senior Compliance officer, who is able to build up the compliance governance model within this organization. You will be part of the financial & controlling department, but report directly to the Finance Director. It is a new role within the organization and therefore you will have the opportunity to fulfill this job in your own way.
What are the highlights of this role?
- Create of the compliance function and the compliance reporting dashboard for the group,
- Statutory accounting & reporting for the group,
- Develop ethics and compliance training to build an effective internal control organisation.
Do you want to apply for this role? Then you at least should have:
- A Master degree in (business) economics. A post graduate qualification (RA,CPA) is a pre,
- 5 Or more years of relevant working experience of which 1 or 2 years of work experience in a similar job (compliance officer/ compliance manager),
- A technical finance background is necessary for this role,
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English is a must,
- Experience of taking large data sets and being able to data mine this information.
- Salary range between 70 and 80K, including 8% holiday allowance.
- A pension plan.
- 30,5 holidays based on a workweek of 40 hours.
- Bicycle plan and fitness plan.
- Free travel insurance.
This organization is a fast growing, online travel organization, located near the central station of Amsterdam. From the office you have a great view over the city (very inspiring). The financial & controlling department consists of 20 fte and within this department you have two teams: the finance operations team and the accounting team. This position is directly under the Finance Director and you therefore won't be a part of one of the two teams. The company is very international oriented and there work people with different nationalities.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mandy van Rhee via telefoonnummer 06-10379480
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.