There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs!
Over de functie
You are working in a multi-discipline project team with the assignment to prove together with colleague testers that the system requirements for a new X-ray system release are covered. In this project team you can take the initiative to apply your test capabilities, medical domain knowledge and input from other disciplines (development, validation, application, marketing), to determine the test approach for your topic. Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing the various system configurations.
Your responsibilities within this traineeship role will include:
- Review Master Test Plan and implement the defined test strategy.
- Review of Requirement and Design documents from test point of view.
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts), based on a risk-based strategy, by using test design methods, techniques and tools (ISTQB).as well as knowledge of regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes.
- Provide (pro-actively) feedback to development and system design based upon experiences gained.
- Contribute to design verification process improvements.
- Set up and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders and to manage their perception.
We are looking for
- Someone with good people management skills and has experience in working in a project team
- Someone with proven ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge is a pre.
- Someone with a strong quality drive and has the ability to handle cultural differences and foreign development teams (multi-site development/testing).
- Someone, who is pro-active and wants to learn, but also has an eye for further improvements
- Someone looking for growth in his/her test management skills, ramping up to a test lead in a project or test manager, taking up the test accountability.
- Someone with knowledge on the test processes, strategies & techniques as well as regulatory rules is a pre.
- Someone with preferable knowledge of the Cardio/Vascular medical domain knowledge of the specific area in which he/she is testing is a pre.
As a Trainee you will be trained as a specialist with management skills! Together we look for the best assignments at Philips. We will offer an in-house traineeships (2 or 3 different assignments at Philips).
Each Yacht trainee follows, in addition to the 2 or 3 challenging assignments an intensive personal leadership journey over a course of three years. Active coaching, mentoring, competence and self-reflection by other trainees are important pillars within this program. A YACHT trainee is performing at increased efficiency within the organization and gives fresh insights. Now and in the future!
As a trainee you will be selected on the skills and attributes. The core competencies that apply to all our Trainees are:
- Results orientation
YACHT Trainees Engineering offers you the most challenging assignments at Philips. Work that matters is our focus. As a trainee you will participate in our talent program #schoolofwork! #Schoolofwork is more than a series of workouts. It is a complete training program with intensive coaching, online assignments, and talent Day intervisions. You will get a talent coach from YACHT who guides you and a Talent psychologist from out training. In addition to this program and intensive counseling we offer you a competitive salary and the opportunity to make strides in your own personal development as an professional.
YACHT Trainees is the specialist in the field of young talent. We find, retain and develop highly skilled young people (Bachelor / Master) with a maximum of 2 years work experience. YACHT Trainees has developed a new, innovative and already successful talent program. Within the YACHT traineeship talent is trained as specialist with management skills. The program helps you to fulfill strategic positions within 3 years.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Martijn van der Aa via telefoonnummer 06-51573734
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.