Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Over de functie
The (medior+/SR) SEO specialist is a storyteller which delivers the customer driven message, supports business strategies and presents recommendations in such a way stakeholder buy in is generated. This role requires a strong understanding of SEO, high-energy and self-motivated individual with strong technical and analytical skills, high detail-orientation and excellent written and verbal communication.
The SEO specialist will be part of an internal consultancy team which advises the business on their content strategy, technical and popularity activities of the website from a data-driven search engine optimization perspective. The SEO-specialist is responsible for the communication to a part of the Philips organization and will be part of a global team which supports each other to advise Philips in reaching their next step in increasing the traffic to the Philips online properties and adapting to customer expectation.
Key areas of responsibilities
- Getting SEO as a priority on the agenda of the business stakeholders
- Advising business stakeholders on new content creation strategies
- Drive changes to enhance customer experience via search engine optimization
- Prioritize and explain search engine optimization execution to operational team
- Present SEO initiatives to business stakeholders
- Work on SEO-projects for future SEO services on various platforms
- Strong SEO knowledge and 3+ years of clearly visible SEO experience either agency or client side
- Active, hands-on optimization experience is required
- Strong knowledge of technical, content, popularity strategies
- Strong projectmanagement skills to drive a project to a succes
- Unique balance of disciplined strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on, while being able to ensure goals are being hit
- You must be able to write clearly and quickly, present your ideas in an organized and coherent manner to the stakeholders
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives
- Able to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Able to drive search related projects
- Excellent English skills, both in writing as verbal communication
- Strong understanding of web-analytics
- Proven ability to effectively provide training and explain processes and procedures
- Knowledge and experience with SEO tooling
- Experience using a CMS and an understanding of the impact they have on SEO
- Affiliate marketing experience
- SEO tooling – BrightEdge
- SEM tooling – Adobe SiteCatalyst
Temporary assignment for 20 hours a week. The starting date of the vacancy will be asap. The duration of this project is 6 months and there is a chance for extension.
Our employer is Royal Philips N.V.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jesse Kuiper via telefoonnummer +31 613283947
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.