Nothing will work unless you do.
Over de functie
As the Senior HW Engineer you are responsible for designing and developing MR products for hospital and outpatient radiology facilities. You will work with a team of mechanical engineers, systems engineering, manufacturing and service engineers to take products from concept through design into production using sound design approaches to meet the needs of our customers and their demanding environment.
As Senior HW engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and (electrical) test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Define and document requirements, specifications, plans, reviews, test procedures, and test reports for the electrical components or module derived from the subsystem requirements.
- Share in drawing up the functional specifications of the subsystems and included components.
- Define your own work packages and organize the execution thereof
- Execute and support product tests to provide a traceable verification of the product.
We are looking for
• Someone with a bachelor (HBO) Degree in engineering with broad experience.
(At least 3 years of working experience)
• Who likes to work on multiple assignments at the same time, keeps the overview
and ensures that all activities remain on track. A real finisher.
• Who has experience in working with suppliers to realize parts and to resolve technical issues.
• Who knows that starting with proper requirements is essential en that the work is only
done when the paper work is also finished
• Who takes pride in delivering quality work both in products as well as in documentation.
• Experience with document control systems is a pré.
• Knowledge of FDA and IEC Standards is a nice to have, as well as previous experience
• Work in multiple teams with many different disciplines
• Have interaction with our application department on patient friendliness and useability
• Work on a diversity of components in the MR Scanner
Challenging tasks on a technically very interesting product.
the opportunity to improve a product that is really useful to society.
For those with drive and skills the opportunity to grow beyond your initial tasks
A pleasant work environment with flexible working hours
You will be part of the Business Unit Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) within Philips Healthcare. The Business Unit MRI is responsible for marketing, product development and lifecycle management of 3T, 1.5T High/Mid performance, HFO and 7T Research MRI systems. In the MR Development group you will be part of the HW department activities with main focus on accessories and cost down activities.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.