Op zoek naar een nieuwe uitdaging? #welkominonsnetwerk
Over de functie
The Accounting Professional is responsible for key local financial processes within Benelux. This includes responsibility for, and performance of, technical accounting and reporting activities and, in addition, administrative and operative activities relevant to the specific business activities conducted within the Benelux perimeter.
- Provides necessary inputs to ensure the monthly closure of the IFRS reporting with a direct responsibility for a portfolio of holding and subsidiary entities with respect to historical reporting and forecasting;
- Supports in performing control activities to guarantee the integrity of reporting outcomes, including preparation of key general ledger account reconciliations;
- Manages in coordination with the local structure, the direct and indirect taxation duties from the accounting point of view;
- Oversight and responsibility for the control and management of the accounting processes related to non-standard project and milestone invoicing/billing, commercial arrangements and customer bonus and rebate agreements;
- Supports the activities of the accounting and administrative team in accordance with established practice and procedures for recurring accounting and administrative tasks;
- Supports the development of functional processes, both within the local organization and with respect to the interaction of the local organization with external and internal shared service centres.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Economics;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in operative accounting, controlling or auditing environment, including preparation of financial statements, execution of month closure and control activities;
- Knowledge and understanding of IFRS accounting principles;
- SAP 1C proficiency, notably FI, and proficiency in utilization of reporting systems including HFM preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills;(English & Dutch both);
- You have the ambition and persistence to further grow within the group;
- Keen to deadlines, accurate and process driven mindset;
- Ability to create, develop and maintain in- and external relations on all levels;
- Highly motivated, proactive and open-minded team player.
A competative Salary Package
An technical organisation in the B2B, international. market leader.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maaike van de Runstraat via telefoonnummer 06-51403529
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.