Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Yacht has a current vacancy for the position of Warehouse Manager in a food related company. This position is open in the bigger Rotterdam area.
As Warehouse Manager, your main responsibilities are to effectively lead and manage the warehouse; responsible to meet budget and control targets and to set-up and implement KPI reporting to meet the best efficiency of the warehouse facility.
Your tasks, among others, as Warehouse Manager are:
- lead, together with the team, all operational and maintenance aspects of the warehouse facility and processes including value added logistics and processing product storage;
- to organise a representative state of facilities;
- to contribute to and implement the Business Group warehouse strategy;
- being responsible for quality, occupational health & safety, environmental and safety policy on location;
- to ensure customer needs are met with consistently, on-time, and in-specification;
- to manage and implement site capital investment projects;
- to develop and maintain a network of relevant (external) stakeholders/partners in order to create the network and relationship relevant for the execution of the warehouse activities.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- You have a relevant Bachelor/Master degree (logistic and/or manufacturing);
- You have at least 5 years of relevant (managerial) experience within the retail or FMCG industry;
- Very good knowledge of ERP / WMS, SQL queries;
- Daily practice of Lean and/or black belt Lean is desired
- line management experience and you possess a coaching leadership style;
- demonstrated experience in change management and continuous improvement;
- good communication, networking and influencing skills.
- Salary, depending on your experience and training, including 8% holiday allowance, and 3% year-end bonus
- Fulltime work week of 38 hours per week
- 25 Days of leave per year, with the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
- Net commuting allowance of €0,19 per kilometer (max 30km single journey)
- Work-life balance
- Extensive collective insurance package
Food related company in the Rotterdam area.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Simon Hozi via telefoonnummer +316-23247281
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.