Together working on building your career
Over de functie
• Specify, calibrate, validate and document OBD functions for fault handling and scantool
• Responsible for all scantool related matters within the OBD development group.
• Track and report IUMPR data of development and production vehicles
• Develop long term plans for data gathering from production vehicles
• Maintain tooling & certification documentation on these matters
• Bachelor degree on Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with an interest for Automotive or Vehicle Engineering.
• Knowledge and experience on SAE 1939-71/73 CAN is mandatory.
• Basic knowledge and interest on OBD regulation and OBD systems.
• Ability to become quickly acquainted to complex and abstract issues.
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
• Enthusiasm to deal with complex systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems.
• Pro-active attitude and the ability to work with many different people and organizations.
• Good MS-Office skills are mandatory.
• Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF Engine Development is the center of competence for Engine Development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.