When one door closes, another opens.
Over de functie
As an experienced Test Automation Engineer, you will join innovative development projects in a global, multidisciplinary environment.
By taking ownership of test automation solutions, you will contribute to new and leading high tech healthcare technologies and products.
These may relate to digital pathology solutions, personal health solutions, wearables or connected health devices, appliances, connected lighting, the Cloud and mobile solutions.
You will be involved in applying continuous integration practices in the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
Your main responsibilities
You will develop, maintain and execute automated tests using the latest technologies. You will maintain and extend the automated test framework with new functionality and test cases for both functional and non-functional aspects, including analysis of test results and submission of identified problems. You will prepare and schedule test runs in such a manner that they can be executed with high frequency and reports are easy to analyse.
More specifically, you will:
- Review requirements and design specifications with respect to the testability of the system.
- Write test specifications and analyse where it is beneficial to automate and where not.
- Determine the technical approach of tests within the project test design
- Implement test harnesses and test automation frameworks and integrate this to build systems (Jenkins).
- Automate recurring test cases in a test scripting tool, including API/web testing.
- Work directly with development engineers to troubleshoot potential problem areas.
- Provide bug and test reports
- Perform continuous test execution during the development and V&V phase of the project.
- Perform feasibility studies with respect to testing, as well as for functional as non-functional items.
- Specify requirements for system test tools, to support automated testing but also to test engineering in general.
Job requirements to be successful
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (BSc or MSc) - electrical, mechatronics or software engineering.
- Detailed understanding of test (automation) design and test techniques & methods.
- Familiarity with Selenium WebDriver or Protractor
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in automated testing in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of product development processes such as V-model, Agile and Scrum
- Both functional and non-functional testing experience such as performance, scalability and load tests.
- ISEB or ISTQB advanced certification
- Good written and verbal communication skills in the English language
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is an Employer of Choice for many highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) in the Netherlands. When working for Yacht you will be working on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in “Brainport” (Eindhoven) region, one of the smartest areas in the world! We have long term relationships with many high tech companies. Offering our employees the opportunity to work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Please contact me at +31 683 890747 or email@example.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Alexander Crepin via telefoonnummer 06-53641905
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.