Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort
Over de functie
Within the HSDP (HealthSuite Digital Platform) Clinical Platforms organization, we are looking for a Senior Software Test Engineer, who helps us to develop high quality software faster by extending the test automation framework.
You work in an international environment, with teams in India and NL and (internal) customers across the globe, you engage to realize successful Healthcare products integrating the common Imaging Software platform; you work in an agile organization based on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) software development methodology.
HSDP Clinical Platforms delivers Imaging and Service Platforms, as well Interoperability Services, and User Interface Toolkits to all Healthcare product teams in Philips. The core value for Clinical Platforms is to develop and maintain services and assets common to many product teams, providing a unified customer experience and realizing faster Time to Market for the product teams. HSDP Clinical Platforms is well placed, driving clinical innovation on imaging modality consoles, in advanced visualization solutions, as well as diagnostic enterprise solutions. Clinical platform assets are deploying on devices as well as on the HSDP cloud stack. As Clinical Platforms is part of HSDP, it will also enable product teams to leverage from the core HSDP assets through the Clinical Platforms such as Data Analytics and cloud computing.
Your main responsibilities as Senior Test Engineer are:
- Maintaining and extending test framework along with test-case implementation
- Ability to steer and support development teams to deliver high quality at the system level
- Work with development teams to identify and implement appropriate levels of test automation
- Work with DevOps to analyze, review, and clarify design and architecture for testing
- Play a guiding role in team with regard to test coverage, test framework architecture and test strategy in a defined and controlled environment
- Performs feasibility studies with respect to testing and recommends about the usage of test techniques, methods and tools
- Adherence with processes (including tools, build process) and contribution in process improvements.
- Create test awareness, provide coaching and ensure appropriate transfer of testing know-how with all roles in the development team and with peers
- Troubleshoot complex system level issues from performance and reliability aspects
As a Technical talent we expect you to have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
- Passionate about software testing, test automation, and related development methodologies (TDD, ATDD, etc.)
- Experience in software testing methods and types
- Experience with C#/.NET development and object oriented programming
- Experience with UI automation tools (for example CodedUI, selenium) is highly recommended
- Experience with both functional and non-functional (reliability and performance) testing aspects
- Analytical, creative and abstract thinker, who can take the outside-in perspective.
- A team player, eager to work and communicate effectively in a global team environment
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer +31 610762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.