Are you as an 1st line helpdesk employee in for a challenge?
Over de functie
Tasks and responsibilities
- Receive, register and resolve technical and/or application support requests from end-users.
- Monitor incoming requests, perform initial assessment of urgency and business impact, priorities accordingly and respond to requests either in person or over the phone / ticketing system
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware to contribute to user satisfaction and solve the issues and requests within the SLA
- When unable to resolve, escalate to second or third line support in accordance with escalation processes and knowledge base
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Install, test and configure new workstations, operating systems, peripheral equipment and software
- Resolve and/or troubleshoot basic technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), WiFi, VoIP, and other services
- Provide mobile device (MDM) support
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Maintain meeting rooms and their equipment in excellent condition
- Expand the knowledge base, create technical documentation and user manuals
- Remote Help for the Offices all over the world
- Thinking along with the optimization of the service
We expect all our colleagues to be:
- A Teamplayer
- Stress resistant personallity
- Accurate administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills, ability to work independently and without direct supervision
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Eager to learn and contribute in IT-related projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently, and contributing to the improvement of the infrastructure
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
- Experience providing superior customer service and support
- Experience supporting Windows Domain and Exchange environment
- Proven excellent Windows and Mac (operation system 10.7 and up)
- Desktop operating systems expertise, basic Linux operating systems support expertise.
- Demonstrable troubleshooting and “hands on” technical experience with supporting Windows 7, 8, and 10, OSX, Microsoft Office 2010 or later, basic hardware issues, desktops, laptops, printers, and mobile devices (iOS / Android based), both in person and remotely
- Knowledge of multiple desktop programs, configuration and debugging techniques
- Experience with public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Experience with TCP/IP, VPN and general networking issues
- Experience providing Help Desk/Service Desk support in large organizations
- Knowledge of ITIL practices
- Experience on Office 365 and Windows Server 2008 and up
We offer you a dynamic, multicultural, international work environment with experienced colleagues that are always willing to help. To make our current IT support team even stronger we are looking for a 1st Line Helpdesk Employee for a 6 month initial contract (likely to be long term).
This position is to start ASAP and has the potential to become a long term / perm role for the right candidate. You will be working on a shift rota basis which will be discussed and agreed on with the team.
This is an ideal position for a person who wants to develop his of herself in an international environment.
Founded in 1915, Naspers is a global internet and entertainment group and one of the largest technology investors in the world. Operating in more than 130 countries and markets with long-term growth potential, Naspers builds leading companies that empower people and enrich communities. It runs some of the world’s leading platforms in internet, video entertainment, and media.
Naspers companies connect people to each other and the wider world, help people improve their daily lives, and entertain audiences with the best of local and global content. Every day, hundreds of millions of people use the products and services of companies that Naspers has invested in, acquired and built, including Allegro, Avito, eMAG, Flipkart, letgo, Mail.Ru (LSE: MAIL), Movile, MultiChoice, OLX, PayU, ShowMax, SimilarWeb, and Tencent (SEHK 00700).
For more information, please visit www.naspers.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Geertje Peterse via telefoonnummer +31 0610346814
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.