Good designers are praised for their technique, great designers for their impact
Over de functie
As the System Architect Digital Innovation you have a key role in driving the overall Beauty digital System Architecture. Our System consists of Back-End (IT services), Front-End (App), and Devices of multiple categories.
- You translate consumer insights and business propositions into technical system requirements and robust architectures, in close cooperation with the Marketing and Design functions.
- You define and maintain the system architecture to enable derived propositions, and you ensure the realization of the architecture in modular, easy-to-maintain, reusable and extendible subsystems. You, integrally, manage the system cost and maximize the value for the business.
- Due to the involvement of many disciplines it is imperative that you ensure strong Architecture Governance, by institutionalizing standards and rigorously managing interfaces between subsystems. In order to realize this you work in close co-operation with the CL Sector’s Enterprise architect(s), the Device System Architect and with the several functional Architects (SW, Electronics, Hardware, IT, etc…) in different locations.
- Furthermore, you define and deploy digital roadmaps and digital product platforms with our business stakeholders, and drive long-term innovations (up to 5 years) within our application area; based on these roadmaps you advise on internal or external development.
- You help to continuously improve our processes, covering both architectural-thinking and pre-development. You coach development team members to contribute optimally to the architecture process.
- You are part of the Beauty development team, but interact frequently with senior stakeholders in Design, Innovation, Marketing, Sector DI and IT. You also maintain contacts with other R&D centers and universities, in order to be on top of the domain.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A Master Degree in SW Engineering or Informatics.
- Excellent knowledge in the System Architecture domain and related business processes through many years of experience in HW-SW co-design and system architecture, preferably in an environment of mass-produced consumer products.
- Strong development experience in electronics, firmware/software, smart-device software and IT backend systems.
- Extensive experience in SW modeling techniques like UML, SysML, BPMN and other open standards.
- In prior work, built a track record of influencing business decisions based on technological insights, external view and yur strong personality.
- Enjoyed working in cross-functional teams, is curious, open and enjoys working in an international environment.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer +31610762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.