"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives."
Over de functie
What makes this job unique?
You will work in a dynamic environment. Your key challenge will be quality assurance, risk management, coordinating activities with different departments such as: Engineering, procurement, manufacturing
You provide quality support and ensure the regulatory compliance of the products and systems. In this role you take corrective and preventive actions in the process control of non-conforming parts / products.
Your responsibilities are:
· Planning, execution and support of external and
· Review of production processes
· Support of manufacturing transfer projects
· Support quality NPI projects
· Define quality procedures and goals
· Support product release
· Monitor product related quality data & Report KPI’s
· Review documents according the quality standard
· Review and release of operations related QMS
· Apply operational QMS procedures
· Training of employees
· A Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial engineering
· Experience in the field of Quality Engineering
· Experience with ISO norms (preferably ISO 13485) &
· Experience in process validation
· Experience with different quality tools and methods
· Applied statistical techniques to identify causes of
· Proactive, result driven, committed, process thinking
and well communicative
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The Quality organization within Philips Healthcare is divided in 5 Centers of Excellence (COEs). These 5 COEs specialize in the following capabilities: Regulatory & Clinical Affairs, Supplier Quality, Quality Management System, Quality Assurance & Engineering, and Compliance & Audit.
You are empowered to use your voice and expertise to have a positive impact on your team, our business, and health technologies that will improve the health, well-being and care for people around the world. Click on the following link to see how important quality is within Philips:
Frans van Houten, CEO Philips, about the importance of your job
The quality Gene at Philips
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.