Every action is an opportunity to improve.
Over de functie
What makes this job unique?
You take the key role in the introduction of new products and will be the representative of the Operations department in multi-disciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing. You improve production processes with lean methodology and product quality via Design for Six Sigma.
- Creating and maintaining manufacturing processes
- Define, implement and lead the processes of the new proto types
- Define, execute, control and document all process validation activities
- Write work instructions, provide tooling and training
- Work with multidisciplinary teams and departments like R&D and Quality
- Prepare and introduce changes for released products.
- Secure the agreed manufacturing requirements
- Introduce new production-methods (technical & logistic)
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Experience in design transfer and manufacturing transfer projects
- Experience with process validation
- Experience with Design for Six Sigma
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, FMEA and other quality tools
- Proven experience in a regulated environment
- Preferably experienced in creating Quality Management System procedures
- An self starter who is well communicative, Result- and quality driven
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
If you want to know what kind of products you will be involved in, please click on the following link:
The purpose of these products is to enable Superior Patient Care.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.