Interested in working independently and together with colleague engineers across the globe? Please respond quickly.
Over de functie
For the Engineering team within the Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate group, we are seeking an enthusiastic Project Engineer. In your role you will have diverse responsibilities, work independently and together with colleague engineers across the globe. The purpose of this role is to plan, design and direct engineering projects for our facility locations located globally. The main challenge is a diligent start of the project when effective communication with stakeholders is key. Following standards while pro-actively looking for and setting best practises is something you enjoy doing. You are critical, articulate and have a hands-on mentality.
- Contribute and coordinate pricing, estimating and scoping for the project
- Accountable for all key design documents such as pids, plot plan, piping isometrics
- Ensure proper constructability of the project
- Prepare or direct preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental impact studies and designs for project
- Instruct drafts persons/technicians and direct (3rd party) engineers when applicable
- Ensure that projects are prepared in line with Cargill leading practices, policies, guidelines, national and international norms and standards
- Manage requirement in engineering resources (internal /external) in line with defined planning
- Establish and maintain the technical engineering archive database
- Ensure the protection of Cargill’s intellectual property
- Prepare leading practices and manufacturing technology transfer packages
- Bsc or Msc in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or other relevant technical degree
- A few years project engineering and construction experience
- Experience in the food-processing or pharma industry or similar is a must
- Experience with industrial design and specification of such installations
- General knowledge of mechanical system and processes design
- Understanding and knowledge of applicable codes and norms (e.g. IEC).
- Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch would be an advantage
- Ability to travel globally up to 30%
Excellent benefits including a 13th month salary.
Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate originates and processes cocoa beans into a wide range of high-quality liquor, butter and powder products for leading manufacturers of food, chocolate and confectionery products worldwide. Cargill has a number of cocoa operations in the Netherlands under the Gerkens and Fennema brands. Gerkens, based in Wormer, the Netherlands, ranks among the largest processors of cocoa in the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maarten Slot via telefoonnummer +31 0623992642
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.