Altijd op zoek naar professionals binnen het bankwezen
Over de functie
As a part of a successful and growing international team, you will report to the Senior Manager of the Department. With a well established global network and strong reputation, this job opportunity will allow you to develop a career within our fast growing international Bank.
The Relationship Manager will participate in the Bank’s Financial Institutions (FI) business development as well as undertaking any other tasks assigned to him/her by the Bank, including:
- Responsible for the FI relationship strategy & business plans and further initiates, co-ordinates and implements the business plan and monitors progress towards its achievement;
- Responsible for the Money Market business, including bond issuance, bond distribution, interest/currency swap, forward, etc;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of an effective marketing strategy in order to identify potential FI/Corporate clients, in order to generate profitable business opportunities;
- Do analytical work regarding to identifying and disseminating information and alerts management to trends and risks and to opportunities to maximize earnings;
- Credit Risk Assessment by means of financial and other analyses;
- Responsible for R&D of relevant banking products, training the internal staff and sales force;
- Provide business advice to clients and liaise with internal departments, regulatory authorities and any third party involved in the client’s transaction;
- Continually update knowledge of industry standards and developments to communicate to clients.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or Business Related Studies.
- More than 10 years of working experience in banking sector.
- Fluency in English and Dutch is essential; other languages will be an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of bank industry, familiar with cross functional products.
- You are extrovert with excellent communication, marketing and team management skills.
- Committed, confident, determined, self-motivated, strong analytical and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of the general, economic, political and business environment of the region.
- Flexible with working hours, as significant extended hours may be required during specific negotiations and transactions.
- Highly organized and detail orientated with a client focus.
International bank in Rotterdam.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bart Wijman via telefoonnummer +31 0623599038
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.