Do what you love, and you never have to work a day in your life.
Over de functie
You are responsible for implementing and maintaining a Global Risk Management and Internal Control System in accordance with the Unit Risk Management Requirement and compliant with the organizations’ policies, requirements, applicable laws and regulation taking into account Internal Control practices available within the organization and the broader business world.
Next to this you will proactively support the BU’s in Europe, India, Mexico and China, as well as on the development of risk awareness, on the needs on Business Risk Management and Internal Control responsibilities and the development and execution of projects. You will fulfill the role of Risk Management Coordinator for the BU EA. Ensure the implementation within BU EA of Business Risk Management as per the company’s Requirements. .
Last but not least you will help maintain the good reputation of the company and financial performance by reducing impact and frequency of incidents/ incident losses through systematic Risk Detection and Mitigation. Also: help increase company valuation by reducing Unmitigated (Gross) Risk Exposure.
We are looking for a (global) Risk Manager with at least five years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment, including experience with Accounting Systems and Internal Control, Finance & Control, Manufacturing & Technology, (Operational) Auditing and/or SHE at (project) management level.
- Academic level
- Post-graduate degree or equivalent experience preferred (Controlling, (EDP) Auditing)
- Project management; e.g. for implementation of risk management tools (Portal/AWACS/Requirements).
- Change management;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector is required
- Fluent English in speaking and writing, Spanish (reading) is a big advantage
- Compliance Management / Auditing
- Solid knowledge of business steering models and business processes
- Experience with ERP systems and implementation thereof
- International working environment
- Collaboration in multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to manage people/teams in non-hierarchical relations
- Cultural awareness
- Ability to balance need for control with business need for agility
- Flexibility in approach to issues but strong on key principles.
- Perseverance when confronted with resistance
Competitive salary and benefit package in a challenging and fast growing environment
Large pharmaceutical company
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Malu Perpétua Alvino via telefoonnummer 06-19304503
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.