Over de functie
Philips Lighting will IT-technically be divested from Royal Philips. During that process it is foreseen that in the Infra environment numerous references in the AD, IPAM, IAM, Printer, FTP, File Share, URL and other domains must be modified.
Currently approximately 1200 applications are communicating to and through the Infra environment.
From those 1200 it is anticipated that about a 900 will be decommissioned in due time but not in the first waves of migration.
Because a number of the applications are part of a legacy it is to be expected that documentation is not as accurate as preferred and that in rare cases modifications originate from a period that hard-coding was more or less commonly accepted.
The preferred resources will execute the following activities:
- Evaluate the received overviews of applications considered to be impacted with in there the insights of the application’s information exchange elements with the connected environment(s);
- Draft an inventory per application on the specific characteristics of that application (are the applicable references in tables and if so: where and what or is it hard coded);
- Draft an overview of the specific items per application that are subject to modification;
- Will when appropriate, in consultation with a relevant SME or IT Architect, define per specific application and derived subject what type of solution can be applied;
- Will ensure by submitting the aimed changes to the change management board that the modifications are approved before applying;
- Will execute approved changes and ensure correct operating and performance by means of (peer) testing (to stubs if appropriate)
- Has a background in programming / coding;
- Has an affinity with assembler level of programming, preferably familiar with bit-level coding;
- Is able to read through ASCII tables/files, find his/her way in there and is able to isolate specific sequences, addresses or names;
- Has a hands-on mentality;
- Is able abstract the consequences and knock-on effects (also on a longer term) of the modifications that are proposed to be executed
- Is a team-player
- Has the spirit to give pushback in dialogues and discussions
- Does not have a 9-5 mentality
Uitstekende arbeidsvoorwaarden via Yacht
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Erika Alting via telefoonnummer 06-57933248
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.