Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy
Over de functie
As senior software engineer you work in a team on different software products (PC software , embedded software and cloud based software) to develop a diagnostic medical device platform that includes analyzer hardware, cartridges, reagents, and software. On the platform multiple assays in multiple customer environments can be executed. Your initial focus will be on development of a backend for a PC based data manager application. This application is intended to support the workflow, view measurement results for a patient over time, generate reports and communicate with the analyzer and hospital infrastructure. Software development is done according to an agile process, based on scrum.
• Software development
• Write and maintain design documentation
• Participate in reviews
• Performing small technology feasibility studies
• Contribute to safety and security risk analysis
• Work according to quality management system
• C#, .NET framework 4.5.
• Continuous Integration, Subversion
• Unit testing and unit testing frameworks (NUnit, Mocking frameworks, Specflow (BDD))
• ORM (NHibernate)
• You have a degree in Software Engineering or related studies
• 5+ years experience in software development
• Team-player: experience with team interaction on a day-to-day basis
• Have good communication and reporting skills in Dutch and English
• Experience with Product Creation and Quality Processes
• Experience with documenting designs
• Pre: experience with medical devices and related standards (HL7)
• Pre: experience with agile development processes e.g. (Scrum)
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer +31 610762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.