Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
Do you want to take the lead in realization of new system concepts? Do you want to work on the cross-road where all critical aspects come together? Can you translate system specs into concept designs? Can you keep the big picture, overseeing all relevant aspects? Do you have strong mechanical insight, such you can identify risks in an early stage? Do you like working with people, building large network within the organization?
Deliver high level mechanical system layout architecture that enables the functionally optimal and cost effective engineering of new systems.
Within the scope of experience we are expecting one of the following personal candidate skills:
- Creation and investigation of layout concepts. Discuss with projects and sectors. Come up with well-considered choices, validated against system requirements.
- Investigate serviceability. Define concepts. Validate with RAMS specifications.
- Validate concept on high level requirements regarding transportability and install at customer site
- Definition of high level volumes. Monitor that projects stay within agreed volumes. Make use of your creativity and helicopter view to find solutions incase of conflicts.
- Knowledge transfer to production
- Contribute to system roadmaps
The requirements and competencies
- At least 3 years of experience in creating new machine concepts (or large complex modules). Covering all aspects like layout, serviceability, transportability, install, performance, etc...
- Basic knowledge of thermal and dynamics
- Technical leadership. Sets out direction for technical project teams.
- Abstract thinking, out-of-the box thinking
- Helicopter view
- Communication. Effective communication with all levels and disciplines. Clear and structured way of reporting.
- Networking. Build and maintain networks throughout the organization
- Able to challenge others, to come up with even better ideas
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.