Together working on building your career
Over de functie
The application TOPEC to support the configuration of the right transport solution for a customer is being extended with new functionality regarding vehicle layout, (semi-) trailers and chassis strength. We are looking for additional support in the business analysis and vehicle modelling area.
• Understanding of the existing TOPEC Right Transport Solution application and vehicle modelling
• Interviewing the stakeholders about the new features of TOPEC
• Modelling the vehicle and documentation of the vehicle model for the new featured as input for the application Matlab and TOPEC.
Actual modelling in Matlab is done at our supplier in India, but to ease the communication with the supplier and to judge the quality and results, knowledge of Matlab/Simulink is required.
• Coordinate the modelling process with our supplier in India, the process for software generation with a Dutch supplier and the development process / release preparation with our ITD department
• Test the results / outcome of the modified vehicle model in the TOPEC application
• Assure that the correct (test) data will be available in the TOPEC dataset
• Follow progress of the deliverables in the project
• Support and coordinate the user test within the user organisation.
• Responsible for implementation of new TOPEC releases
• At least 5 years of experience in Business Analysis preferably in an engineering environment
• Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge of Matlab / Simulink application
• Knowledge of DAF organization and products is a pre
• Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze complex processes / systems
• Mastering the English language (writing and speaking)
• Independent and inventive
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The ECS Hardware group, within the Engine development department, the functionality requirements of electrical / electronic parts of actuators are determined for the DAF-Paccar engines.
The actual creation of actuators is through the "component owner" outsourced to third parties. This is a process controlled from the projects. The Product Specialist officer is in consultation with the 'component owner' responsible for establishing and maintaining technical product requirements for today and the future. He / she is also responsible for specifying DAF specific design requirements. For product and design requirements of actuators he / she maintains DAF demands in technology roadmaps. The Product Specialist officer in this supportive to the 'component owner' of the actuator.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.