Do you enjoy living and working on the technological edge!?
Over de functie
Can you develop faster than light? Cloud Aggregation Platform Grip is looking for the very best Front-End developers to complement our already strong team for the Grip platform KPN!
We believe as much in targeted development and out-of-the-box creativity. Are you ready to actually perform to spruce high level of innovation in an AGILE way? Wiebe: "We work to minimize the time between idea and execution through continuous delivery. That is the future, that's cool. " Do you like challenges? Would you like to develop yourself further with the latest development in the field of Cloud and Cloud Aggregation? Then you are ready for an upgrade to GRIP!
Your role as developer
As a Grip Front-End Developer you will be responsible for developing new functionalities and maintain what you have developed. You play an important role in the development of our GRIP platform
Within the team you build self-services to our customers in a unique and simple way to access their applications. You keep working with Cloud aggregation, identity management, authorization and identification, and API development.
You are part of the Grip-driven team. As a Grip Front End Developer you will be responsible for developing the Grip platform within the cloud of KPN be part of Operations. You offer the customer self-services that give them access to a unique and simple way to the applications, based on Single Sign On and Active Directory. We believe in taking an agile approach where several times a day tested and automated applications are rolled out.
- 3+ years of working experience in software development
- Or as a backend developer with NodeJS, MySQL and LDAP
- A challenging, varied and independent job with growth opportunities and space for initiative
- Having an impact (customers and staff) responsibility
- Flexibility in determining your own schedule and agenda; space for giving meaning to pleasant work-life balance
- A diverse, committed and motivated team
- Possibility to visit (international) summits and conferences
- Salary and benefits in accordance with KPN CAO
- 37-hour week, a surcharge of 12.5% of your gross monthly salary (CAO budget), compensation expenses home-work, cell phone and laptop, 50% discount on KPN's products and services, and excellent retirement conditions.
- Good growth and training opportunities (KPN Academy) and a personal training budget of € 1000, -. In fact, we expect from you that you can continue to develop!
The Cloud Services division of KPN provides and develops cloud services for consumers and business users. The Cloud Services division consists of approximately 80 people divided into four teams. The department manages the entire cloud stack. That means that the hardware in the data center, network infrastructure, the storage infrastructure and all services on top of that is managed by one team. The teams within Cloud Services are divided into three locations: Groningen, Amsterdam and Zoetermeer. A number of important core values that apply within the department: Excellent customer experience, passionate employees, continuous innovation and safe services. This provides an interesting, diverse and inspiring working environment. Knowledge, teamwork and a personal approach are paramount.
Meer informatie over het werken bij KPN en andere actuele vacatures vind je op www.yacht.nl/werkenbijkpn
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Clifford Haakmeester via telefoonnummer +31 0612155097
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.