Together working on building your career
Over de functie
The System Owner is responsible for the system behavior and the resulting customer values like reliability, fuel consumption, serviceability while balancing total system cost.
As System Owner you have a variety of tasks:
• Generate proposals for the most fuel efficient, cost effective and reliable system layout, including control functionality
• System technology roadmap for future projects, including benchmark
• Coordinate and monitor timing and quality of the work packages within the Multidisciplinary Engine Cooling Simultaneous-Engineering Team
• Write Functional Requirement/Design Specification documents
• You are responsible for Design For Six Sigma & SPICE deliverables, system design reviews, on- and off-board diagnosis, system performance verification and monitoring, maintenance requirements and End Of Line –testing
You work in close cooperation with several department within PACCAR (Engine Hardware and Design, Engine Integration and Validation, Engine Control Systems, Vehicle Department EU & NA, Aftersales, Production Engineering, …). You also support service and operations in their activities
As System Analyst you need to:
• Develop optimal approach for system modeling, combining good simulations accuracy with low computational time
• Perform simulations to solve technical challenges and give support to the engineering groups in the field of fluid system performance
• Predict and Analyze system behavior and road cycle fuel consumption impact
• Determine component specification requirements and operating conditions from overall system targets
Your analyses and experience deliver an important input in the continuous improvement of new generations of PACCAR-engines. You work in close cooperation with both component specialists and testing engineers.
For this position we would like to come into contact with candidates who have:
• Master degree in Engineering or Physics
• Experience with system level engineering or simulation in a complex product design environment
(typical simulation tools used GT-Suite, Matlab and AMEsim)
• Experience with CFD simulations
• Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
• Good presentation and reporting skills
• Proactive and enthusiastic and have strong communication skills, in both Dutch and English
• Excellent technical know-how and Ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically
• Design for Six Sigma and SPICE knowledge is a pre
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
DAF Trucks N.V. in Eindhoven is part of the PACCAR Inc. which is one of the biggest global players in the heavy duty truck industry. The known truck brands of PACCAR are Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF. Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF engine development is the centre of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development centre we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.