Together working on building your career
Over de functie
- you give support and advice's to the design groups in the field of component durability.
- you predict and analyze component loads and dynamics and component stress using finite element analysis.
- you are responsible for the verification and optimization of concept designs using simulation tools.
- you develop analysis procedures and methods to achieve more accurate predictions
- you support knowledge projects with external partners (e.g. Universities)
- you prepare reports and presentations
You are also in charge on developing the Valve train system of the system. In this task:
- you develop cam profile that fulfill the performance requirements
- you simulate and optimize the complete valve train by means of 1D and 3D tools
- you give technical advice to the valve train / camshaft designer and mechanical expert
You work in close cooperation with both construction and testing engineers.
- a Master degree in Engineering or Physics
- excellent knowledge of finite element analysis and fatigue analysis, preferably in a product design environment.
- knowledge in Valve train development & modeling
- familiarity with Hyperworks, Abaqus, fe-safe, AVL Excite and GT Suite are an advantage
- good reporting and presentation skills
You consider geometrical constraints as a challenge.
You are proactive and enthusiastic and have strong communication skills. Technical know-how and the ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically the keys to success in this function.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Within the PACCAR Inc. DAF Engine Development is the center of competence for Engine Development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future regulations. Our engines and trucks are best of class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers. As a globally working company we do offer optimal opportunities to contribute to our success in a multicultural team.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.