Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
- Do you want to participate in the verification of challenging and innovative multi-disciplinary development projects for Philips future products?
- Do you believe that it’s not connected devices themselves that are game-changing, but the services and experiences they deliver?
- Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
- Do you support the agile way of working, based on eXtreme-Programming principles, as a mean to deliver iteratively, quality software with a team?
- Are you interested in digging deep into “small data” as well as “big data” to deliver meaningful insights on consumers and medical professionals?
• Review of requirements in system and sub-system-level requirement specifications for consistency and testability and translate them into test cases. We use the Gherkin language for this
• Execution of component, integration and system level tests both functional and non-functional (e.g. reliability, performance, environmental, etc.) including design, preparation and implementation of (automated) tests
• Documenting of test results in reports and registration of defects and issues into the defect tracking system
• Monitoring and updating defects including defect closure
• Assistance in the test estimation, planning and risk management activities
• Promoting a test-mindset in your team
• Follow up on the improvements in the profession of test engineering.
• Bachelor/Masters degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent with a broad technical understanding and interest
• Experienced in API Testing and Test automation implementation.
• Knowledge of Programming in C# & Specflow (or) Java & Cucumber
• Experience in developing test specs using Gherkin (Nice to have)
• ISTQB foundation level certification
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in (networked) product development as Test Engineer
• Familiarity with test strategy and test specification techniques
• Experience in Test Automation Tooling
• Understanding of the hardware/software development lifecycle
• Ability to work under pressure to meet project time lines and work according to regulatory & company requirements
• Test tools experience: Jira, Team Foundations Server, Selenium & Appium
• Experience in testing mobile applications iOS, Android (Nice to have)
• Experience with classic Bluetooth connectivity, Wife connectivity testing.
This role will appeal to you if you…
• Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
• Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
• Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
• Are result driven/oriented
• Have effective communication skills.
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving Philips’ ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. You will work in close cooperation with global teams across Philips, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn Philips into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
Philips aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Philips is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all Philips businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you.
Our user-centered connected propositions contain re-usable components, within an increasingly open ecosystem. They also use current connectivity standards and cloud services. In short, they empower people. The Philips Connected Digital Propositions team of which you’ll be a part helps deliver best-in-class, end-to-end solutions. These include connected hardware, appliances, medical devices and wearables, and leading mobile apps across all major OS platforms. The team also develops various back-end cloud systems that integrate with these propositions.
The team works according to Agile principles, following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) processes. You will work on highly innovative, first-of-their-kind propositions that are new within Philips, so an entrepreneurial mindset is an advantage. Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working and yourself. The world doesn’t run from 9 to 5, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy work-life balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer +31 610762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.