Number one in connecting professionals!
Over de functie
Under general guidance, the Program Manager Business Systems; provides Business Systems leadership by planning, designing, scheduling, and controlling Business Systems projects; manages and directs the work of the Business System Project Managers and Systems Analysts; independently evaluates critical issues in terms of business objectives, resources, and design criteria.
- Facilitate the implementation of mission critical business systems worldwide in Europe to meet functional and technical requirements.
- Align projects (and resources) with key business initiatives following strategic planning process.
- Manage projects and business systems program, including delegation to others, selection of contracted services, and project reporting.
- Assist business systems project leaders in planning, execution, and reporting of initiatives.
- Assist management in standard setting for determining future business systems technologies.
- Facilitate the implementation of interfaces to various business systems as required.
- Ensure the effective coordination with other worldwide locations.
- Work with the PIO and PMO teams to ensure that all relevant racks are being deployed and tested in line with the standards and methodologies
- Work with external partners to ensure business requirements are met with the implementation of business systems programs.
- Work with EMA business organization to manage changes to current processes to meet new business requirements
- Participate in Business Systems Programs Stage Gate Process in preparation for building overall European/Global business design
- Use of Continuous Improvement tools to improve business processes
- Perform special analysis or assignments as required.
- Users and Key users of eBusiness Systems locally and globally.
- Gatekeepers, stakeholders, steering teams and project teams of local and global projects.
- Project sponsors (VPs / CIO’s / World Area Leaders).
- European and Global IT application teams.
- Third parties/ contractors / customers.
- Manager Business Systems Europe (Romania).
- Director Quality & Continuous Improvement (EU) and Director e-Business and IT (Global).
- Direct leadership of a team of approximately 3 direct reports:
- Responsible for the day-to-day management to ensure high performance.
- Coaching and motivating team members, ensuring maximum teamwork and cooperation.
- Conduct Performance Reviews and PEP annually.
- In cooperation with the HR department, recruiting, promotion, performance management, education, development, dismissal, and succession planning of team members.
- Ensure that all direct reports are up-to-date with all mandatory required trainings.
- Leading Business Systems projects with formal leadership responsibilities but without supervisory authorities for project team members (up to 25).
Has the authority to:
- Execute the most effective utilization of personnel and their work-load prioritization;
- Fulfill Delegation of Authority Requests within the DOA guidelines; approve leave and expenses.
- Managing External programming consultants as required.
- Ensuring that business system programs are completed on time, on spec and within budget.
- Acquiring and maintaining high-level job specific knowledge, including developing technology.
- Taking an active role in the prevention of waste, pollution, injuries & accidents; consistently following established rules and procedures; using proper equipment; and reporting and correcting incorrect or unsafe acts and conditions.
- Ensuring a safe working environment for all employees with respect to all business activities.
- Fluent English language skills; verbal, reading and writing.
- Any other European languages are an advantage.
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent. Advanced degree desirable.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in project management, systems analysis and software development. Experience with Oracle system is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in leading teams in an inter-national and/or inter-cultural environment. Experience with remote management is an advantage.
- Knowledge of best method practices regarding mission critical business IT/software systems.
- Managing multiple interrelated projects to meet business objectives on time and within budget.
- Preparing technical specifications and working with users on functional specifications.
- Risiding in Netherlands
- Ability to travel locally and globally as and when required (>25%).
Gross income: at most € 6250,- per month
Bonus: 4,5% bonus (at the end of the year)
8% holiday pay
Vacation days: 27
Travel: 25% - Romania, UK, Norway, Russia, Zwitserland, India
Flow Technolgy (flow measure instruments).
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Eeske van de Vendel via telefoonnummer 06-20721917
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.