Philips: Innovation and you!
Over de functie
As a Quality Project Lead, you will take end to end quality leadership in development projects to challenge, review, and influence the cross functional and multinational project team to ensure the product quality in a systematic approach
• Ensures that appropriate quality plans are made that include all stages of the life cycle of the product and supports Quality Plan design
• Validates key design inputs like: usability, reliability, performance, supportability, manufacturability, localizability, safety, security, privacy, serviceability, sustainability and costs
• Provides effective oversight of the execution of the Quality Plan , any Risk Management activities, and of all design related activities during the product/system lifecycle
• Performs independent technical assessment on product quality performance and post-market product quality analysis
• Can Lead quality related problem solving and root cause analysis during design and manufacturing
• Uses post-market analytics and statistics to report on product quality performance in the field (provide feedback to manufacturing, suppliers or design teams) and initiates field actions when required
• Act as a single point of contact (person assigned to project team) responsible to ensure that hardware design meets quality and compliance standards for every milestone
We are looking for
• You have a Higher Technical Degree (Mechanical Engineering / Electronics, etc)
• You have minimum 5 year of experience in Quality environment;
• You are familiar with state-of-the-art Quality Tools (DFSS, FMEA, APQP, etc)
• You show drive and are quality driven. Practical experience with Design for Six Sigma is a plus;
• You have some knowledge of the design of mechanical constructions in plastic and/or metal and preferably you are familiar with the manufacturability aspects (mould/tooling design), analysis (strength, stiffness) and drive mechanisms;
• Determination in decision making and independence;
• You are ambitious, a team player and you have good coordination, communication and coaching skills.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a diversified technology company focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Healthcare, Consumer Lifestyle and Lighting. The company is a leader in cardiac care, acute care and home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications, as well as male shaving and grooming and oral healthcare.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Sylvia Vrieling via telefoonnummer +31 623101614
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.