Always looking for IT Talent!
Over de functie
For our API team we are looking for a member in the API support team. In the API support team you are responsible for configure and maintain high quality of API’s build by the API team. You will answer API related questions from all stakeholders and check if their alignment has taken place. If alignment is missing, you postpone configuration of the API until the business has completed the alignment.
You are up to date with the latest developments in the IT and digital world and are able to translate them into concrete solutions. You will collaborate closely with API architects, developers and other members of a scrum team in order to deliver the most innovative products within the allocated time and budget. Our working methods focus strongly on quality and security and we really need your contribution in this area!
Fulfilling this role successfully requires knowledge and experience of the following:
- Configure and maintain high quality API’s
- Configure and maintain de API developer portal
- Answer API related questions from all stakeholders
- Provide insight into API usage to stakeholders
- Manage API accounts and enforce limits and policies
- Testing API’s
- Service management
- Develop online reports
- Domain knowledge (GIS, logistics)
- API design and development experience
- Software development skills
- Configuration/devOps knowledge
- Data analytics
- Business Analysis
- Communication skills
- Identify KPI’s
- Troubleshooting skills
Professional and intellectual abilities at HBO (higher professional education) level or higher (you preferably hold a Bachelor's degree in Software or Electrical Engineering/Computer Science) and a high level of motivation!
We are also looking for a API Support Team member who:
- Has a great deal of affinity with the IT and digital world
- Is a genuine team player
- Is keen to get started
- Is inquisitive and curious
- Is not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them
- Thinks outside the box and is happy to experiment
- Takes responsibility, shows initiative and operates independently
- View their own work and that of others with a critical eye
- Deals flexibly with work pressure
- Is able to convey technical jargon in layman's terms
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Tobias Brandenburg via telefoonnummer 06-52777175
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.