Choose a job you love, and you will never have a work day in your life – Confucius
Over de functie
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechatronics Systems Development is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of the mechatronics sub-systems and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on nanometer-accuracy positioning of high speed components. Control engineering, dynamics, actuator design, position measurement systems and material handling are part of this department’s main competences.
- Contribute to the design of the mechatronics architecture of state of art ASML scanners.
- Responsible for servo control and/or total performance of the mechatronics modules in the optical column such as EUV Source, Projection Optics Box (POB), Illuminator and Reticle Masking module.Meaning you will be involved in specification, design, technical budget analysis, critical component selection, integration and test planning and test execution, with the emphasis on servo control performance, signal analysis, functional integration and troubleshoot.
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of the Source mechatronics.
- Have specialist knowledge in the fields of Servo Control / Motion Control, signal analysis and testing and basic knowledge of the areas software (rapid prototyping), mechanics, optics, electronics, actuators, sensors and dynamics.
- Modeling and optimizing of servo control loops
- Support of the opto-mechatronics architecture design and trade-offs between mechanical, electronic, software competencies
- Integration and test of the modules : planning and execution
- Documentation of specifications, design, and test results
Technical University masters/ PhD in control engineering (Mechanical / Electrical engineering/ Mechatronics)
Experience with modeling of servo control systems. You have 5+ experience in multidisciplinary project work involving mechatronics, motion/servo control, electronics and mechanical design.
Strong knoweledge on Matlab/ Simulink. Knoweledge on Phyton is a plus.
You have strong knoweledge of hardware and able to select electronic components (actuators, sensors, etc.) for a complex mechatronic system.
Knowledge on software and optics is a pre.
Team player. Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude. Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English. You are ready for professional development and have a desire to increase your technical competency.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.