Be the change you want to see in the world - M.K. Gandhi
Over de functie
Your Reverse Engineering (RE) tasks:
- PCBA circuit analysis: reconstructing an understandable power circuit / schematic from tracks and components including search for data sheets as per request
- Build own knowledge and insights into the RE tasks and the relationship between circuit, optical and mechanical design and the key patents
- Cooperate with colleagues including Reverse Engineers and the key Intellectual Property Councils (IPCs) in order to promote a good team spirit
- Perform visual inspection, initial and full RE work including mechanical, optical, electrical, analyses and measurements including circuit analysis and construction in relationship with the key patents
- Write technical RE reports to the level of detail and requirements as agreed with the Team Lead
Your generic responsibilities:
- Work in a team and be flexible
- Contribute to the good and effective organization and execution of RE work on an ongoing basis in alignment with the Team Lead
- To ensure that good working practices are followed to ensure the safety of the RE team in the course of their (practical) work
- To provide a cooperative, courteous and polite service and communication to colleagues and IPCs.
Your specific responsibilities:
- Become an expert for initial visual inspection, initial and full Reverse Engineering assessment;
- Write technical Reverse Engineering reports and documents to the level of detail, including references to relevant patents in preparation for ‘claim chart light’ as agreed with the Team Lead
- Document the methods of measurement and develop and innovate new methods required to detect infringement of Philips’ patents in the products which are reverse engineered.
1. Build own capability to a level from two to three full Reverse Engineering investigations per week and produce the necessary reports and documentation in support of his findings and report progress to Reverse Engineering Team lead on an ongoing basis.
2. Document the measurement methods in use, including the physical, electrical and mechanical setup and tooling and equipment employed to bring the whole Reverse Engineering activity to a professional level by end 2016
- Experience with power electronic circuits, ideally lighting drivers, optics, LEDs, Dali control
- BSc level
- English Language (Business)
- Team player, ability to work with other Reverse Engineers and IPCs as technical sparring partners
- Practical measurement experience
- Report writing skills (technical)
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility and spontaneity
We'd like you to have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience in Philips Lighting or a competing company
- Practical skills – workshop practice;
- A drive to perform
- Enthusiasm and a youthful appearance
- Sharp eyes related to the nature of the work
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.