Together working on building your career
Over de functie
For the Vehicle Electrics / Electronics (VEE) Platform department we are looking for an ambitious System owner with profound automotive knowledge. Together with the Control System Architect you’ll work on our next generation central vehicle controller for body and driveline functions. This vehicle controller will be used for DAF and all other Paccar trucks (Kenworth/Peterbilt) world-wide.
As Control System owner you are responsible for the
• Definition and management of control system requirements throughout the development cycle and after release to production (SOP)
• Leading development activities with all internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Software Team, Marketing, After Sales, Manufacturing , Purchasing and Supplier)
• Coordination of validation activities, support in defect analysis and resolution planning with appropriate stakeholders
• Alignment with counterparts in other PACCAR divisions
• Preparation of system documentation required for release to Manufacturing / After Sales
• Bachelor / Master in Electrical Engineering or Automotive Technology
• 5+ years of experience in Embedded Systems development and knowledge of
o Real time embedded systems and AUTOSAR principles
o Automotive safety (ISO 26262)
o In-vehicle communication (CAN/LIN) and Diagnostics (UDS)
o Development processes (SPICE/CMMI) and methods (Design For Six Sigma)
• Competences required to plan and organize all work packages related to your system and monitor progress during development
• Fluent English language required, Dutch verbal and written preferred
• Strong in communication and collaboration across different groups having varying levels of expertise and skills
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
The department Product Development - Vehicle Electrics / Electronics (VEE) is responsible for the development of electrical and electronic vehicle systems. These systems are either developed completely by external suppliers or delivered as a platform. For platform systems the appropriate application software is developed in-house by a dedicated software team within VEE.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rick Goyen via telefoonnummer 06-10343129
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.