“The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do."
Over de functie
What makes this job unique?
You participate and lead as key competence resource in multi-partner cross-functional and cross-cultural teams. You Develop and optimize product concepts within cross-functional teams
Your responsibilities are:
- Support the Life Cycle Management teams by analyzing product issues in the market (root-cause analysis of both production problems and consumer complaints)
- To take corrective actions if required.
- Define, create, update and maintain the technical product documentation including 3-D models and 2-D drawings and BOM
- Review supplier designs and give feedback on possible improvements when needed.
- Do the proof of design by tolerance analysis
- A Masters (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or Industrial product engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in CREO Parametric / Pro-Engineer to make / update 3D models and 2D drawings
- Track record of developing consumer related products from concept development to market launch with key involvement in the industrialization phase.
- Experience with Product Life Cycle Management
- Experience in finite element analysis software like ANSYS
- Experience with design of plastic parts and tolerance analysis
- Knowledge of the injection molding process
- Experience in working closely together with multi-disciplinary teams
- Good communication skills in English
An abstract, analytical person who is open minded towards other disciplines and companies in the field of product development. An excellent communicator, motivator and teamplayer
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Philips Innovation Site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) of Personal Health. It focuses on the development of medical and non-medical lifestyle products in the areas of Mother & Child Care, Pain Relief, Skin Care and Personal Health Solutions. The site is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions.
Innovation Site Eindhoven is looking at a very challenging growth task to bring more new ideas, and increasingly digital innovations and services, to the global market. At Innovation Site Eindhoven, improving well-being is our passion, creating awesome consumer experiences through real-life solutions. We are an honest and inspirational team, daring to be different.
Do you recognize yourself in this and can you answer the questions below with a powerful YES? If so, this might be your dream job!
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.